Tuesday, January 12, 2010

 

Day 1422 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's a cute photo of Miss Savi in action at the childrens museum, playing on a gigantic magnet board. Love, love, love that sweater, Heather!

The temperature finally made it out of the single digits last night. It was a balmy twenty one degrees this morning, and we are expecting a warm up for the remainder of the week. Hooray!

I am SOOO ready for that! I hate to wear a heavy winter coat. And gloves and such. I usually take my winter coat OFF in the car, and end up putting it on and taking it off a bunch of times.

I am going out to lunch today with the gang from work, and the place I chose (Baja Fresh) to meet for lunch appears to have gone out of business!

Goodbye, my favorite mango salsa! Boo Hoo!

Ah well - Sams Club sells delicious mango salsa anyway... Maybe I'll stop there and get some.

Have a nice Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Hope your lunch was great, and I'm sure it was wonderful being with your co-workers! Great picture of Savi "at work"! I'm working on the food counter at tonight's Bingo, so have to go! Today I made 2 apple pies, one grapenut pie, 6 bags of 3 molasses cookies each, and 13 sandwiches. Wow! And I work with another woman who brings a bunch of sandwiches and some nice jello. We also provide steamed hot dogs and rolls.
 
Happy Tuesday! Tomorrow is my one easy day of the week. Only allowed to work 5 hours since I work so many extra hours the other days. So shopping I will go =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?