Monday, January 11, 2010

 

Day 1421 - Monday, Monday

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Yes, it is Monday already... Beginning of the work week. Most unpleasant day of the work week!

If I could have Mondays off for the rest of my life, I guess I'd start to dislike TUESDAYS.

It is NINE degrees this morning, but the forecast for later in the week is going to be much better - 20's at night and 40's in the daytime. Yay!

We bought a mouse yesterday, so I can highlight much more easily today.

Have I mentioned that I finally found pretzel bread?

I found these pretzel bread rolls in the frozen section of the GFS Marketplace - which is a food service place. They are good, maybe not exactly what my MIND had envisioned, but these are the same ones that Blimpie subs uses.

I need to keep this short this morning, I spent some time DUSTING when I got up, and tossing out a few excess boxes (I have a lot more boxes to get rid of, by the way. I accumulate them and if I don't use them, I need to get rid of them).

TTFN and have a nice, WARM, Monday!

Comments:
Those rolls sound yummy! I love pretzels, so pretzel BREAD must be great. Now I need to find some here! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?