Thursday, January 07, 2010

 

Day 1418 - Snowstorm? Where?

Greetings, Bloggy Snow Day-ers!

I am running late because I thought we'd be snowbound this morning. All the schools decided last night to close, AND THERE IS NO SNOW HERE OR IN NASHVILLE.

There's half an inch of snow further north, but almost the entire state closed schools.

So the kids get a snow day today with NO SNOW to play in.

Sheesh.

Why didn't I choose meteorology as a profession? I could be highly paid to be WRONG MOST OF THE TIME.

Anyway - I need to attack my very long to-do list, so the blog will be short, with no picture.

TTFN! Snowstorm = Nostorm today.

Comments:
Sorry I missed you last night, I'll call again. Glad to hear you're running around as usual.
 
That's almost funny--lots of preparation but no snow! Better snow days ahead, maybe! Hope you got your propane delivery as it is still cold!

Starting to figure up what is needed for our taxes, so goodbye bloggers for today!

Hi Marcia!
 
Peggy, TAXES ARE NOT DUE UNTIL APRIL 16! Jeesh.
It is amazing that the whole state of Tennessee closed down in anticipation of some snow. I am always surprised that meteorologists get it wrong so often. I remember listening to a forecast of sunny, no rain and it was actually raining!
 
Quick update, we now have a dusting of snow, maybe a quarter of an inch at the most, and all the schools are closed...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?