Friday, January 08, 2010

 

Day 1418 - Friday and No School


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Yes, here it is - the major snowstorm that has caused two days of snow outage in the school systems...

That is correct. Schools are out again today.

I would call this a dusting. What do YOU think?

However, it's Friday! Hooray! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Charlie and I indulged this morning for breakfast - Southern style biscuits, hot from the oven with a thin slice of leftover filet mignon on them. YUM-O says Rachael Ray...

Where exactly did the week go? I can't believe it's Friday! The good news is that I got the Christmas tree down this week, swapped out some wreaths, and am about halfway through my 'to-do' list that I made earlier this week.

TTFN and have a nice Friday - even if there isn't enough snow for a snowman.

Comments:
Nice picture, Karen. Yes, I would say that's a dusting of snow, but pretty! We're going to Auburn this morning which means I get to have my favorite latte at Starbucks, peppermint mocha. Yummm!

Last night there were 500 people at a special town meeting, 450 of which voted down a change in the recall ordinance that would have nullified the one we all voted for on Nov 3rd by a 3 to 1 margin. I was so proud of our town turning out to "do the right thing" so to speak.
 
That snow barely covers the ground! Wusses.
Biscuits and filet mignon?? Rub it in!

Peggy, throw the bums out! I've been following this for some time now--small town politics can get pretty nasty too. 500 people at a town meeting is an incredible turn out.
 
That's pretty hilarious, that's not much snow.

It was cold today. Kelly's down in Florida with his family and it's cold down there, too. 40 or so.

I feel like I'm coming down with something, gotta go take some vitamin C and stuff, some tea, etc.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?