Tuesday, January 05, 2010

 

Day 1416 - Another frozen day

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers!

Yes, it's Twofer Tuesday and another day in the deep freeze - eleven degrees again this morning.

We are expecting a propane delivery this week -I called yesterday to double check because we are getting to the red zone in the tank. People who know me know that I usually hate to wear socks. Yes, I am wearing socks during the deep freeze. And hats - lots and lots of warm hats.

I performed a 'human parasite' move on Charlie last night - wrapping myself (and the sheets and blankets) against him like a tick so I could get warm.

Charlie was completely paralyzed. He said, in a very calm and content way... 'I can't MOVE. I can't BREATHE. It's awesome'. Ha!

Pretty funny, huh?

Well, I am running as slow as molasses this morning - so I'd better move along.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Will we have pictures of Savi again when you get your computer in full working mode? It's strange when we are warmer than you are! Funny comment on wrapping Charlie in a Karen cocoon! Not much happening here today--housework and grocery shopping for me and preparations for Bingo for Gil. I'm about to call Lyn to see how their vacation was--great I'm sure.
 
Hey, i hope you like your new computer. What else can you break, you could get all kinds of new things.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll figure all the new features out in a jiffy. I think it's colder where you are than it is here.
 
I am anonymous
 
Karen, I am reminded about Charlie wondering how people in NE can survive cold weather--snuggling, that's how, Charlie.
Marcia, you have that damp cold--what's the temp on the Cape?
 
It's a little warmer here than on the Cape. Here it's up to 30 today, and it doesn't feel cold. No wind today. On the Cape it's a few degrees colder, i think
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?