Monday, January 04, 2010

 

Day 1415 - Monday and Eleven Degrees

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

It is ELEVEN FRIGID DEGREES HERE - and this is the SOUTH! What gives, Mother Nature? Is this a joke?

It is supposed to be unseasonably cold all week and more. BRRRRR....

This will be a no-frills kind of blog, because I have to use a touchpad instead of a mouse. I am using our new laptop and we forgot to buy a mouse yesterday for it!

That means I will struggle with functions like highlighting, cutting and pasting.

Anyway - I am tickled with this new laptop. It has a built in HP webcam (that I don't know how to use), is wi-fi capable, and all sorts of good stuff.

We are now using Windows 7 that I have never seen or used before, so it will be a bit of a learning experience but so far so good.

YES, we can check email, and YES I can write the blog, so all is well with the world.

TTFN and have a nice Monday (back to work for many today!).

Comments:
Eleven degrees--how shocking! It's actually a balmy 26 degrees here. Good luck with your new laptop, with or without the mouse! The webcam sounds peachy keen!
 
yup, back to work so back to late blog commenting. lol! another 10 hour day tomorrow. =( I want another holiday!!!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?