Sunday, January 03, 2010

 

Day 1414 - Fingers Crossed

Greetings, Blogregation!

We went to the health club this morning, then SHOPPING.

Best Buy is busy configuring a brandy new laptop for us, but we managed to get enough malware OFF our current PC for me to post something on the blog and check email.

Hello everyone - Happy New Year, and if you don't hear from us, please CALL US on the phone.

We should be all set with the new PC tonight, but if not tonight, then tomorrow.

TTFN and fingers crossed!

Comments:
How cool! They are configuring one just for you guys? How does THAT work? You tell em what you want and they put together all you need? I barely even know how laptops work....well wireless, I guess. I could just plug the laptop into my current verizon set up...I need one now that the baby is in her room most of the time. Can't just sit in there w/ no computer! LOL!!!

Well, glad you are back online =)
xoxoxo
 
Goodbye marlware (guess that's the word--foreign to me), and welcome new year's laptop! Not much news here. The snow has stopped. Mary Ann's road is plowed out but we decided to stay home tonight to do a little office work, and to watch football. The Patriot's lost to Houston but they are already in the playoffs, I believe; and I'm watching the Baltimore Ravens/Oakland Raiders because of the movie Blind Side, to get a glimpse of Michael Ohre.
 
Karen, --did I miss news about your pc? Did it die?

Reviewing your new year's day blog--one of my favorite southern foods is black eyed peas--didn't know they had medicinal value. One year, while visiting a boyfriend's family in Southern California, I was encoured to eat the Mexican hangover "cure", Menudo (tripe soup), at a restaurant on New Year's Day--it DID NOT WORK-I'll skip the embarassing results. Google "menudo" if you want to see how truly gross it is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?