Wednesday, December 30, 2009

 

Day 1410 - New Years Eve Eve...


Greetings, Bloggy 'Waitin for the next day off-ers'!

Reminder - the end of the year is drawing near - pay those December bills! Start thinking of writing 2010 on your checks!

I had to dodge a small Christmas tree on the highway earlier this week.

The ghost of Christmas leftovers walks among us.

The seven open bags of chips and crackers with little content other than crumbs left in the bottom need to be thrown away.

The multitude of plastic bags with leftover veggie tray items, the half eaten dip, the fudge I threw into the freezer to preserve it... They've got to GO.

Just a couple more truckloads for the dump, a few closets to clean out, and I'll be ready to take down MY tree on the weekend.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday! Are YOU ready for a new year?

Comments:
I'm ready!!! Gonna be a good year! =)
 
I'm ready for the new year--hope it's a better year than 2009!
 
Got that right!!! Love and Hugs and be safe during New Years Eve!
xxx
 
Yup, we're ready and waiting for a snowy New Year's Day and weekend. I spent $103. today at Hannaford's so we have enough food for sure! Happy New Year every one--yes, I want it to be better also, Nancy!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?