Tuesday, December 29, 2009

 

Day 1409 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's yet another adorable picture of Miss Savannah in her adorable snowsuit. TWO much cuteness!

Just a few days till New Years Eve - what are your plans?

At the moment - we don't have any! Maybe just hang out at home and go to bed early.

I have no desire to stay up till midnight anymore. New Years eve television is an extra big disappointment, it is excruciatingly bad. Did I spell that right?

I need to make this short, I am running late this morning and haven't even gotten dressed yet.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Spell check says you spelled excruciatingly correctly.
I think I'll stay home and avoid germs (since I've been sick) and also save $$$! Maybe I'll go to a movie (two theaters within 2 blocks of where I live) or watch a movie on the Blue Ray DVD I bought in April and have yet to use.
 
You gave us money to take Aunt Mary Ann out for dinner, so those are our plans for New Year's eve---7pm at Maurice's. Thanks,Karen! Then Debi and Nancy have plans for the rest of the eve with their mother, and Gil and I will come home, relax before the stove in the basement and be sound asleep by midnight! Happy New Year's eve to everyone reading the blog!! Oh, that is another sweet photo of Savi! Also we took the tree down this afternoon. Goodbye Christmas!
 
Hi all! No plans here, yet. Most likely will be snuggled in bed w/ savi at midnight. The BEST way to bring in the new year! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?