Sunday, December 27, 2009

 

Day 1407 - Christmas Cleanup...


Greetings, Blogregation!

So - how is your POST-Christmas going?

I've lost track of what day it is - it doesn't feel like Sunday.

As seen on a church sign yesterday
'Happy Birthday, Jesus!'

Here is a photo of someone else's Christmas trash pile. It's pretty big!

We can't haul away Christmas trash till tomorrow, and I have NO immediate plans to take down the tree - it feels like it just went up!

How long do YOU wait before you take down your tree? I'll bet some people are already taking it down.

I feel like the tree hasn't been up long enough, and I feel like I didn't listen to enough Christmas music, either!

I reached under the console in my car yesterday (between the driver and passenger seat) and I had several Christmas CDs in a CD case that I haven't listened to this year (because I forgot they were right in the car with me). DUH #1.

I brought some jam to Charlie's brothers house yesterday, then forgot to give it out. DUH #2.

Whew - hope I can actually remember something today! TTFN!

Comments:
Yup, that's a pile of trash alright--no wonder it remains anonymous! We saw an awfully funny and entertaining movie last night: "It's Complicated"! A must see. Poor Karen who never forgot a thing! I'm sure this is temporary until about age 70--then you live on notes to yourself! Encouraging isn't it?

I wanted to give you a call but figured I should check the blog first. I keep thinking of that beautiful picture of Savi on yesterday's blog!
 
Hi all! Sorry you're starting to think like ME Mamma! I try to live on notes but I either forget to write them, or forget to TAKE them with me. I'm just bummin all around. haha!!! Have lots of pics to upload...hope to have the time tonight!
xoxoxo
 
When I had a tree I would take it out around Jan 6 (feast of the Ephinany I think) or whenever Sunset Scavenger picked up trees.

Heather, hope to see a photo of Savi sitting amidst her toys! Was that a toy kitchen stove I saw? Is the trampoline her favorite toy? I haven't checked out video --what's the title? Glad you girls got to go shopping!
 
PS: The movie "Invictus" was great--thrilling, actually, and those hot rugby players--whooo wheee!
 
Very funny, everyone! We're going out to dinner tonight - so we won't be home for a while!
 
Oh - and I watched Savi's video. I liked hearing her say 'I did it!'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?