Friday, December 25, 2009

 

Day 1405 - Merry Christmas!


Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Celebrants!

Here is an oldie but goodie from a Christmas LONG past in the 1960's.

Did Santa come to your house last night?

I must have been 'good enough' because I didn't get coal or sticks in my stocking. Whew - another year with no coal, I'd better keep up the good work...

THANKS to everyone for my presents - they are awesome!

The present list includes clothes, a pine needle basket, ornaments, gift cards, books, and more.

Well - I don't need to spend a lot of time on the blog today - everyone's busy and I need to get in the shower (at 9:30!)

TTFN and have a Merry Christmas!

Comments:
I'll be the first to comment, we just got a few snow flurries (not enough to stick), so Christmas is officially here! xxx
 
Merry Christmas, Karen, so far I went for a walk with a friend, and talked on the phone to family, and I'm watching the latest Harry Potter movie, and I'll visit with another friend later. I'll be with K. next week. Staying here so I can work on Sunday, and I was in charge of caroling last night. I had filet mignon and eggs for breakfast.
 
Karen, that is one of my favorite photos. Your father looks pretty good doesn't he? And of course all of you girls look totally darling! We had a very nice Christmas day with gifts of clothes, books, money, CD's, chocolates, and talking with family (including hearing little Savi's voice!) as well as having Gil's daughter, husband and granddaughter for dinner. Now we're relaxing and trying to decide what to snack on. Love to all, and to all a good night!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?