Monday, December 21, 2009

 

Day 1401 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday morning blah-gers!

Have you finished Christmas shopping?

Have you mailed out all your Christmas cards?

Look at Little Miss Adorable playing in the snow! Is she the cutest ever?

I loved to play in the snow when I was little. And go sledding - or use one of those flying saucer shells.

Sledding is great fun until you crash or hit a patch of grass (which stops you abruptly).

Heather - love her snowsuit, that must be the one you told me about at Thanksgiving.

Hey - do the days start getting longer today? I am sick of waking up in the dark (in more ways than one!).

Have a nice Monday-before-Christmas... It's almost time!

Comments:
Yes, they do start getting loner today. And I start to notice it about two weeks into it, that it's lighter outside. I forget which end of the daylight it shows up first, morning or evening, but it sure is nice to see more light. Right now it starts getting dark at 3, it seems like.
 
Can't wait for the lighter mornings, especially...
 
This is my new favorite pic! She was trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. I just LOVE THAT KID!!! =)
I can't wait till it's light when I get HOME. No interest in the early morning sunshine...give me time to play outside with Savi after work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?