Saturday, December 19, 2009

 

Day 1399 - Santa's village


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders and Last Weekend Before Christmas Shoppers!

I have ONE more thing to buy, maybe I'll get around to that today.

Here's a great Christmas picture from a place called Santas Village.

I haven't been there but it would be fun! I did go to Storyland though, many moons ago.

Heather - you need to take Savannah to Storyland in New Hampshire, and I apologize for not taking YOU when you were little! Actually, you can wait till she's a little bit older, like 4 or 5!

Go see www.storylandnh.com for more info!

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Here is a link to Santa's Village; http://www.santasvillage.com It is great little park and usually less crowded than storyland. There is a family friendly B&B just down the road called The Jefferson Inn. Check them out at www.jeffersoninn.com.
 
I looked at the Santas village webstite, looks like fun! Think I'll take Savi there next year? And maybe Storyland this summer? Fun!!!

Big blizzard coming....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?