Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 

Day 1395 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's an awesome Christmas Cookie Jar - you can imagine all kinds of goodies in there.

Hey - has Rudolph already been on this year? If it has, I missed it.

Has Charlie Brown's Christmas already been on? If it has, I missed that too.

That's todays 'Twofer' - Christmas specials that I want to watch that I have missed...

I've finally got my stuff ready to mail at the post office this morning. Gotta go GET IN LINE!

Have a great Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
That cookie jar would be cute for Savi (to look at, only!) Heather, will we see Savi with Santa this year?
 
Karen, all of your Christmas themes are so adorable--Santa's sleigh today and the gingerbread men yesterday. I was so happy to read Heather's blog comment last night that all are getting better! Lyn called yesterday to tell me that pkgs I mailed Sat arrived yesterday, Monday. That is a record I think. Yours should be coming right along and Marcia's and Heather's too, and a card for Nancy. I'm doing OK after my basal cell skin cancer surgery yesterday. Attended a luncheon at the church this noon, but Gil did the laundry and is shopping for a couple grocery items this afternoon--what a guy! I'm supposed to take it easy, you know! Happy shopping and mailing everyone!
 
Hi all. Nearly missed the blog! Busy week...more busy days ahead! Rudolph was on...I caught the last 10 minutes or so. I caught a few minutes of Charlie Brown too...not enough. They still come on a bit too late for Savi so that means too late for me too. =( next year.
Nancy, not sure if I'll do the Santa thing. Maybe if I can find one that isn't a billion dollars?? We will see....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?