Monday, December 14, 2009

 

Day 1394 - Monday Monday...


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

First - apologies for getting the name wrong for K&K bagels in yesterdays blog, and thanks to Buddy Joe for pointing out my dead brain cells. Kidding, but not really!

Second - if you have to get stuff into the MAIL for Christmas - better do it! That means ME.

Todays photo shows some awesome gingerbread people. What makes them awesome is the combination of gingerbread, raisins and white icing.

Every now and then I feel like eating gingerbread - it's not my favorite but it definitely brings 'HOLIDAY!' to mind and palate. I also like gingerbread topped with whipped cream, but I can't remember the last time I had it - YEARS anyway.

Charlie and I went to see '2012' yesterday.

Yes, it was pretty lame and overly long, but chock-full of non-stop special effects.

Matinee prices rule. Another plus - our popcorn was fresh for a change, which is much better than paying $8 for a bucket of sand kernels to eat. I also like to look at John Cusack...

Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
No comments yet today--guess everyone is working! Heather, how are you? Today I had a basal cell skin cancer removed from the rt side of my nose, using a procedure called MOSH surgery. It was checked right away and did not need any further work. I return to the dermatologist in 1 month after the healing is complete. Am feeling pretty good. I have to wear a large bandage on my nose for 2 days and Gil says if it were red I might be mistaken for Rudolph. Very funny!
 
aww, how sweet he is. LOL! I'm doing better, thanks. Mike and I are still coughing, but not nearly as sick. Savi is better but may get sick again as she passed her cold onto Anthony so Janet's house is still full of germy yuck. Tomorrow Mike is finally going to the foot doctor after hobbling around for three weeks on what I suspect may be a fracture. He needs to put in a new floor at the school during Xmas vaca and has been afraid that if he goes and it IS a fracture, they won't let him do his work. i don't think he'll work much better when the thing falls off from neglect! LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?