Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Day 1391 - Happy Birthday to Baby Dave


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

There are many wonderful things going on today! First - I have my tree decorated, only 11 or so days late. I am very thankful.

I am having lunch with some of my 'home gals' - which will be fun.

In addition, it's Friday, the best workday of the week, and it is also my brother David's birthday.

Here's a picture of David and my mother on Thanksgiving Day, laughing. Very cute!

It's Friday! Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

My poor brother has three older sisters who persecuted him mercilessly, making him an expert on Venus vs. Mars.

Happy Birthday, Dave! TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen,
My tree is still in the box in the sunroom waiting since Thanksgiving day, so you're ahead of me!
CLS
 
Look at that beaming Mom looking at our sweet David. Happy BDay! I haven't had a tree for a few years (since it's just me as Eric works during Christmas) --this year I think I'll get a small table tree at the local plant store. I do have a Maine wreath from sister Peggy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?