Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Day 1390 - The lights are ON - finally!


Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Decorators!

Yesterday I bit the bullet and got the lights on the tree. Hooray!

That is a huge accomplishment, because I've been meaning to do it since Thanksgiving!

No, don't think I'm done - this photo is of LAST YEARS tree. This year I have both white lights and blue ones intermingled on the tree.

I still need to put the ornaments on and all that kind of stuff. That's the easy part. The lights are the hardest.

Changing subjects - you know when you search and search and search for something, then buy another one and immediately find the original thing you were searching for?

I did that this week with a lint roller. I looked in all the usual places for it, and could not find it. So I bought a new 2-pack at Walmart. Then I found the original one under a pillow next to my recliner in the den. Oops. It's not like I won't USE them - but it was an aggravation not to find it to begin with!

Heather and family - get well and go to the doctor if you need to!

Comments:
Hi Mamma! the girls are doing better, finally. Mike is still pretty sick and now I have it, so I'm really glad tomorrow is friday. Hopefully I'll be done with it by Monday. lol!

Hope all is great there! xoxo
 
Great to hear that the girls are better, but sad to hear you now have to go through it. Our best to all of you, and yes, thank goodness for weekends! Karen your last year's tree is so pretty--it bodes well for 2009 tree! We'll probably get ours on Sat. I'm starting to feel the Christmas spirit. Tonight was the Legion Christmas party, and tomorrow night the big Christmas religious program at Martha's church in Auburn. The roads were in good shape today after yesterday's 8" snow fall. Gil has our driveway down to tar. What a guy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?