Friday, December 04, 2009

 

Day 1384 - Friday!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

OMIGOSH, I just got it into my head that it's Friday already!

Good grief, where did the week go?

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is one of my favorite Thanksgiving 'Savi-isms', with a photo of the event.

When she wanted to share a Cheerio - she would hold it up in the air (pictured) and yell 'BITE IT!' at the top of her lungs. How adorable is that?

She shared her Cheerios and we were happy to help her eat them. You know, Cheerios are good, pure and simple. I ought to go buy a box. Charlie likes the honey-nut ones better.

I will admit that I had to ASK what she was yelling before I knew how to interpret the 'BITE IT!'

Gotta go! Back for another doctors appt this morning. TTFN!

Comments:
Wait until Savi changes "Bite it" to "Bite me"!! Cheerios are wonderful and Charlie, Honey Nut cheerios are not the SAME THING and are fattening.
 
Honey nut cheerios are wonderful as a dessert/snack warmed on the stove with butter. Remember, Mom? YUM!!

Yes, I want a bite, or YOU take a bite is all the same in Savi language. Bite it! She adds more words everyday. It's really pretty amazing to watch! My smart cookie =)
 
I think that's really cute,shouting "Bite it!"

She gets it from Savismamma and Miss Re-Employed and Bloggin' It. The way they can baby talk is pretty impressive, and they love to shout funny little phrases.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?