Thursday, December 03, 2009

 

Day 1383 - The week is flying by...

Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Shoppers!

Here is an action-packed (and totally adorable) shot of Savannah on the move.

She was hiding behind the curtains and then bursting out to surprise me when I said 'Where's Savannah? Oh No! She's LOST!'

We did that over and over, by the way, and I have a lot of different pictures from that little game.

I think I bought Savannahs 'Snow Angel' shirt on a fall shopping spree in Pigeon Forge, TN near Gatlinburg.

If I didn't get it there, I got it at Opry Mills - also known as 'Shopryland'.

I've got a very busy morning today - a swim at the pool to get my metabolism going before spending several hours at the doctors today.

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
I hope you have a good week, Karen. I like the picture today.
 
I love that outfit! Ms. fashion, that girl (gets it from Mom)! We're all thinking of you, Karen!! xoxo
 
Hi all! Off to bed. LOOOOOONG day, loong night too. More tomorrow. Lots of love!!
 
Per our phone conversation, glad you made it through the day nicely--and that Charlie is such a great companion!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?