Wednesday, December 02, 2009

 

Day 1382 - Christmas Eve Minus WHAT?


Greetings, Bloggy In-Betweeners!

In Between What? Thanksgiving and Christmas - that's what!

Have you even THOUGHT about Christmas cards and presents and shopping and budget yet?

Er - I really haven't.

Here is a cute photo of Savannah dancing to her Barney video. Too cute!

Hey - for all the computer wizards who read my blog - we have an explorer or ?? malware bug to fix.

It is just an aggravation - the symptom is that it opens a new window periodically with advertising of various sorts without my clicking on any advertising. How do we get rid of that? I've got popups blocked, but as I said, a new window gets opened, an ad comes up, and I have to shut down that window.

Spybot, Adaware and Malwarebytes do not find it.

Gotta go! TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
check thru your 'downloaded programs'. I had some stupid ad thing install itself once...still have no idea how...but it installs as a program so it's not found by the junk filters. You have to find it and uninstall it yourself. I can't remember the exact name of it, but it was an obvious junk app kind of name.
 
Good tip, girl! Thanks! xxxx
 
Sorry, no computer tips here! Just saying "Hello". I'm taking Gil to see "Blind Side", after having seen it last week with Dave and Steph and kids--just want Gil to see it too. It's just great! Love every pic of our darling Savi!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?