Tuesday, December 01, 2009

 

Day 1381 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here is a photo of Savannah busily wiping off the table with TWO hands after dumping out the pepper (from my awesome and nostalgic Lord of the Rings Salt and Pepper Shakers).

Too adorable, even when she's cleaning.

By the way - I gave her that very cute outfit she has on. I will confess that I gave it to her LAST YEAR, and it fits this year. Good going, Grandma.

Notice the video of Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol on the table - I brought that one and Laurel and Hardy's March of the Wooden Soldiers, which are traditional Christmas must-haves for me.

Savannah enjoyed Mr. Magoo, and ignored Laurel and Hardy, preferring the Wiggles and Barney.

I bought a box of Cheerios for Savi's visit - and she had a great time eating them and sharing them. She would hold up a Cheerio and yell 'BITE IT!' for someone to take it. That was great fun.

I have doctors appointments every day this week - so I'll move along.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Happy 17th bday Jen!! She will be out w/ friends till later tonight, then the boys will come over for their visit. (They both work so they are always over at night. ) Then Sunday we will go roller skating! Me, Savi, Jen & the boys, of course. they are my add on kids. lol!

Cute pics Mamma! Sorry you have so many dr's visits this week. YUCK.
 
When I first saw this picture, I wondered what Savi was wiping--pepper, oh my! Good luck this week with all of your medical appmts. Well each one gets you closer to the end of treatment, and that's a good thing!

Happy Birthday to Jen! My card got into the mail yesterday, so it might arrive tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?