Tuesday, December 22, 2009

 

Christmas Eve Minus Two...

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here is OUR Christmas Angel, Miss Savi - all pink cheeked from the cold and snow. What a great close up!

She is a very Norman Rockwell or Eloise Wilkin illustration come to life.

It's just TWO days before Christmas Eve - are you ready yet?

I'm ready except for another stop at the grocery store to restock whatever I'm out of.

Do you find yourself wanting to have every food, snack and dessert you've ever associated with Christmas, all packed into a couple of days?

For example, there really isn't a reason to make homemade cranberry sauce with a beef tenderloin roast. I need to wait until I cook the spiral ham I ALSO have, sometime during Christmas week. I also was planning cornbread dressing with a meal, but does that go with a roast? Nope. Better wait for the ham.

Anyway - those are the kinds of things I think about instead of SLEEPING!

Better go - I've got clothes in the dryer and breakfast to make. TTFN!

Comments:
I love that picture of little Savi! This one is very special! Will sent a couple of adorable photos of Sophie. Mary Ann came for lunch today, and Gil's sister is coming for lunch tomorrow. Lots of Christmas week visiting! I told Gil he needed to go food shopping for Christmas dinner, so we did that yesterday. The consensus is pork roast, and fixings, and for dessert a new cheesecake/cherry pie recipe. Just the 4 of us--we'll be joined by Gil's daughter and son-in-law. Really different from Thanksgiving!
 
Heather, that is an absolutely adorable and a very artistic photo. Good for a photo contest. What a beautiful snowsuit.

I'm back--sick Sat thru Mon, not feeling that great today but had to come in to submit timesheets to get paid on the 31st.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?