Monday, November 30, 2009

 

Day 1380 - Monday, Monday


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Yes, Thanksgiving is over and it's back to work for just about everyone.

This is a hilarious picture of Savannah. I don't know exactly what was going on - but she had her arms and legs going every which way.

I laughed when I saw this one, because she is in a death-defying armlock to keep her from vaulting over the dining room chair. Ha!

I am off to aqua-cize class shortly, so I don't have time to write more!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Great picture! Hope you had plenty of energy for your aqua-cizes! Sort of a quiet day here, catching up on things after the Thanksgiving rush! Just looking over your flikr page again--some really good photos. I hope Nancy has a group photo that everyone is in, do you, Nancy?
 
HA! I think I was trying to get Savi to sit on my lap...she was protesting. =)
Tomorrow is my BIG chickadee's 17th bday!!! She went to CCRI for her placement tests this afternoon & signed up for Driver's Ed. She will be taking 3 college classes these last two trimesters to replace 3 not-so-needed classes at school one. Getting Prepped for college next year! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?