Sunday, November 29, 2009

 

Day 1379 - Onward to Christmas!


Greetings, Blogregation!

As seen on a church sign - 'Thanksgiving is great, Thanks-Living is better!'

Here is Miss Adorable, eating scrambled eggs with a real fork! What a big girl!

She's so cute that it's impossible not to stare at her every minute.

A family friend at Thanksgiving said to me 'Peggy talks all the time about Savannah - but now I know why! She's so cute!'

I am already making preparations for Christmas. I've put out the wreath on the front door, and taken out the other indoor Christmas wreaths. Charlie has put up the artificial tree, and I need to 'arrange' the branches before I decorate it.

Another thing I need to do is DIET until Christmas - I stepped on the scale this morning and can't possibly blame that number on water weight. However, I'm craving a bologna sandwich for breakfast, and maybe a side of hard boiled egg.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
yum, bologna sandwich sounds good! I haven't had one of those in years. strange!
I have taken all my xmas stuff out of storage, but haven't started putting them anywhere other than in the hallway...need to put them out today!!!!!!!

That boogie IS the cutest thing ever...I think so too! =)
 
I like that photo of Savannah(yes, we all agree she is the cutest ever!) and that blog heading "Onward to Christmas!" That's just the way I feel, the transition is on. Gil and I are taking wreaths to my mother and father's grave, Sidney's grave, and Gil's father's grave over in Buckfield (his father who died accidentally when Gil was almost 5). Then "Hanging of the Greens" service at the church at 5. Tonight we're staying home before the fire eating popcorn and apples. Yup, we're pretty full, too, from Thanksgiving week sumptiousness (is there such a word?). Karen your pictures from this week are great, and Will and Kako's pictures--a new little adorable baby girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?