Friday, November 27, 2009

 

Day 1377 - Thanksgiving plus one

Greetings, Bloggy Turkey-Overloaders!

Just a quick note before breakfast is ready.

I had a wonderful thanksgiving, and judging by my puffy ankles last night - overdid my sodium limit. I had second helpings of stuffing, and had more stuffing for dessert later.

My mother and stepdad are bustling around the kitchen, cooking breakfast for eleven people, while I wander around eating leftover FUDGE for my appetizer...

Uh... to be totally truthful, I had a little leftover turkey around 7am this morning...

We are off to the airport soon, and back home to Nashville. Hugs and kisses to all the family we got to see and share Thanksgiving with - we had a WONDERFUL time.

TTFN!

Comments:
So sad to see you go, but how wonderful to have you here--how blessed Gil and I are with such a wonderful family--this includes you who were here this week and those who could not make it! What a week! Much love to each and every one of you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?