Friday, November 20, 2009

 

Day 1370 - Pumpkin Pie


Greetings, Bloggy Thanksgiving Count-Downers!

In keeping with the Thanksgiving theme around here - isn't this cute?

I grabbed it from the web, and it's a cute piecrust turkey, in case your imagination isn't working yet.

This is a pumpkin pie - but I prefer to think it is CHOCOLATE.

Okay, I'll admit it - I'm not crazy about pumpkin pie.

(Gasps from the audience)

In fact, I can't tell you the last time I ATE pumpkin pie, because I rarely eat it. I would go for the apple, the chocolate, the pecan, even the MINCE pie before I eat the pumpkin pie.

However shameful it may be - I will go on record saying I will not plan to eat pumpkin pie this year either.

TTFN!

Comments:
What! A pumpkin pie protest! Not a problem--all we want is to see you, Karen (Charlie, too), and soon! Like tonight! Safe trip!
 
OH NO! I love Pumpkin pie! It's one of my favorites! Would much rather have than than the chocolate....but it's in a tie w/ apple. I cooked an apple in the microwave w/ cinnamon & sugar the other night just to have an apple pie'ish dessert. YUM!

Can't wait till TOMORROWWWWWWW!
 
There is an awesome recipe in the paper this week for a pumpkin/pecan pie. I think that would be very appealing, even for those of us who do not like the custardy aspect of pumpkin pie. I do eat pumpkin pie, but it has definately been an aquired taste!
Have fun y'all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?