Wednesday, November 18, 2009

 

Day 1368 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

My breakfast of champions or morning wake-up drink of late (instead of a foame' latte') has changed.

I am drinking the following breakfast drink out of a mason jar with a straw:

One milk chocolate flavor Carnation Instant Breakfast with a cup of milk added (or more), plus a lite Yoplait yogurt mixed in, then everything blended like a smoothie or milkshake.

It is actually delicious, believe it or not.

My next big project is also a craving I have - for mashed potatoes and gravy. I'll be working on those shortly. I've decided to make a big pot of them and freeze it in batches in small containers. I'll just use gravy from a jar - no time to make REAL gravy at the moment!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
I can say one thing, Instant Breakfast with yogurt is a great idea. It wull keep you hydrated and is good protein and calcium. You go girl.
 
I read your comment yesterday, Mom.
 
The chemo diet sure changes things! You can share all this when you get into a support group, yes? We're so looking forward to seeing you and can't wait!
 
So you were up late, too, Lyn, reading the blog last night!
 
yummy! That actually sounds good, Mom! And I read your comment yesterday too, Grammy. Actually, I read it this morning. I always check the prior blog for late comments. =)
See you all soon!!!!!
 
Too funny--all of you who check the blog late or the next day. I guess I won't make that assumption again i.e. no need to write anything as no one will read it! Heather, so eager to see you too, and Savi, and Jen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?