Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

Day 1367 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's another Maine sign - a snowmobile crossing.

I don't think I've even been ON a snowmobile, but I know a lot of people who have, and they say they are fun.

Changing subjects -

I am sick and tired of commercials portraying the most delicious, delectable, double and triple decker burgers and sandwiches, complete with layers of melty cheese, lettuce, tomato, and other accoutrements.

In actuality what you get doesn't even come CLOSE to the commercial. I RARELY eat fast food, but the Sonic burger in someones hand this morning (in the commercial) was GIGANTIC - and I doubt very much that it had anything to do with reality.

Aren't there rules about that stuff? If you are lucky enough to see a bit of tomato or lettuce on your sandwich, it completely hides the thin sliver of tasteless beef that you actually are served.

We tried one of the Burger King dollar doubles recently - and Charlie couldn't even find the second burger. You need a magnifying glass! But of course - the photo in the WINDOW, and the ad on TV makes it look like a feast.

Gripe gripe gripe, moan moan moan.

I am cooking some cheese grits for breakfast - step away from the burgers, folks... TTFN!

Comments:
yummy! Cheese grits! I'm eating campbells chicken noodle soup. No good food at home till I go shopping later, so soup it is. lol! One day closer. I pulled Savi's bathing suit out this morning...getting stuff ready for the trip! Can't wait! =)and did I mention I CANT WAIT?????????????
 
Well, you won't be getting any free coupons from Burger King after your remarks. A huge burger may show up at your doorstep with a crown on, (the king of the burgers), and demand an apology. Do you eat your steak rare or rock bottom? (Remember that, Lyn and Karen?)
 
Sorry, don't know where that "W" came from.
 
The comments are as funny as your blog today, karen! I'm so late that I don't need to say anything as no one (whoops, excuse me, Nancy) will read this!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?