Sunday, November 15, 2009

 

Day 1365 - Sunday!

Greetings, Blogregation!


Here is a picture of some goodies I purchased in Amish country...


Real, freshly made sorghum molasses - Charlie eats this on biscuits.

Sweet sorghum is a cane/grass plant that is crushed and the juices captured. Then it is cooked down to syrup or molasses.

I also bought cheese, bread, pastry, and fried pies. A fried pie is a hand held slice of pie that has been folded over, crimped, and deep fried to heavenly deliciousness.

I bought peach, apple and blueberry. Charlie's favorite is peach. My favorite is 'which one is the biggest'?

Gotta go! Have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
Looks good - maybe I'll BAKE today!
 
...that anonymous writer is me. Hey by the way dreamgirl, last night I dreamed that I could FLY. It was really cool. The problem in the dream was I waited till night so I would not be seen, and the moon came up bright as DAY. All kinds of folks were out in their yards watching the bright moon, so I had to hold off. I could see them all from the roof where I stood. Still it was cool.
 
That looks like some yummy stuff Mamma! Fried pie sounds AWESOME!
This is the countdown week. Can't wait to see you!
 
Missed Friday the 13th blog. 13 is my lucky number because I am the 13th child.
I wrote a story for my dad's family history book about running up the stairs at night, past the cellar (where goblins lived) and past the barn, where the Old Man in the Tunnel lived. There was also a bloody hand on the barn door. This information came from older siblings who told us awful scary stories. Of course I never told our parents because we were raised not to be afraid.

Lyn you may remember I wrote about flying in my dreams, and that one time two angels appeared at my side to fly with me up to a golden cloud. That totally freaked me out--I woke up wondering if I was still alive.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?