Thursday, November 12, 2009

 

Day 1362 - It's Friday Eve already!

Greetings, Bloggy Waiting for the Weekenders!

Here's a picture of me wearing my brandy new chenille hat from our friends TY and SY. I love it! It is very soft and warm.

The funny thing is the same day, I bought some chenille fuzzy socks that match it perfectly.

THANK YOU, TY AND SY!

This needs to be quick, as I will spend half the day today at the doctors and we are about to leave.

I wrapped my first two gifts today (just some jam) for the holidays - can you believe it? I am not giving many gifts this year (family, be warned), just gift cards and things like that.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
I hope your day goes well, Karen, I know it's a big day. Take care, I'll be sending good thoughts.
 
Looking good Mrs G.
CLS
 
Keeping you in prayer especially today! Love you and love that hat--very becoming!
 
OMG you are WAY TOO FRIKKEN CUTE! I love you in that hat! Thinking of you. Will call you tonight.
xoxoxoxo
 
Oh, and regarding gifts, PLEASE do not get anything for me or Mike. Kids ONLY. That goes for you too, Grammy!!! And Jen's 17th bday is Dec 1st everyone! I'll remind again for whoever wants to send a card. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?