Wednesday, November 11, 2009

 

Day 1361 - Midweek and MidWIFE!


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Nothing 'middlin' about a new BABY GIRL in the family.

Note that the baby in the picture has a PINK blankie...

Congratulations to my nephew and his wife on the birth of their baby girl, Sophia.

Very exciting stuff!

Sophia arrived via stork yesterday. She weighed in at 6lbs, 6oz - and I don't know the other particulars (time, length).

Lyn or Mom, can you help with those?

Does that make me an aunt, once removed, or a Great Aunt? Sorry for being a bonehead and not thinking that through.

I am celebrating by washing blankies - including a pink one. Big celebration, huh?

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!! Do we have an address? I NEED to send them stuff. LOTS OF STUFF NOW NOW! I want to see her. I wish they could come up for Thanksgiving. =( Congrats Lyn. You are a Grandmother now!!! =) I think its a 'great aunt' mamma. xoxo
 
Reminder, everyone - don't post the address on the blog, send in email. Thanks! xxxx
 
I wish we could see them but I think thanksgiving would be too soon. Please include me on the address email.
Karen, it's great aunt (I am Sophia's (and Savi's) great great aunt) -- the table of consanguinity (check Wikepedia) shows you would be an aunt once removed.
 
Well I know who I am--the Great-Grandmother, and I have experience at this job, thanks to dear little Savi! Won't it be fun to see them together (and Jadelynn, too)!

So welcome and love to darling little Sophia, and congratulations to the parents and to Grammy Lyn and Steve! Such a wonderful event. Will said 7:44pm birth time (central time), but length I do not know. I heard her crying when talking to Will. How sweet! I'll send address by email.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?