Tuesday, November 10, 2009

 

Day 1360 - Entering the ZONE - the Convergence Zone

Greetings, Bloggy Zone-outs!

Do you ever feel like your life is full of various 'Convergence Zones', which flow around you like the jetstreams, bringing high and low pressure with them?

I do!

A good example of one of these 'zones' is when I am driving, and there are no other cars on the road. All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, there will be a car coming out of a side street, another car heading in the opposite direction, and a bicyclist, and ME, all at the same spot. I practically hold my breath, because any little thing can wreak havoc on that temporary Bermuda Triangle... (Quadrangle?)

Or - when I think we have a 'smooth spell' going on financially, I get fed up with the freezer, my tires are BALD and I need 4 new ones (of course I want Michelins, meaning EXPENSIVE), I have vacation coming up, a winter fuel delivery of propane, I want an iTouch Ipod, and here come the holidays to boot. I'm sure I left something out, but I can't remember what! Oh - taxes coming up too. Joy to the world, the IRS has landed...

Am I complaining? Nope, just pointing out a fact that these things all happen at once!

What do YOU think?

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
When I bought my Ipod classic, I bought a refurbished one. It works fine.
 
Karen, all of my convergences at the moment are negative so I don't want to go there!
But on a happy note, I watched last week's Survivor episode last night and even though I hated Russell in the beginning I am a fan now. Why why why did he use the idol? No way he was going to b voted off, and he will sure need it now. And how I chortled when Eric got voted off-that's what an exaggerated ego will get you!
 
Karen, that's where the expression "It never rains but it pours", came from. We've been experiencing the same thing since buying the CRV-EXL--like a new garage door opener, taxes. water bill, basement windows for next door, oh, an extended warranty for the car, and Christmas coming up, etc. etc.! And the monitor on my computer not staying lighted (I shake it a little and it comes back on.) Good news that Lyn will have a granddaughter soon!
 
Hi Nancy - Russell is going DOWN, he is too much of a jerk to get away with his game for much longer.

Yes, it was stupid of Eric (and so many others) NOT to play his idol.

I got my new tires today - I'm not even going to write how much they cost, but I got Michelins.
 
Yay for new tires! Stinks that they cost a FORTUNE!
Sorry to miss the blog nearly 2 days in a row! Busy busy busy. Can't wait to see you next weekend!!! =)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?