Sunday, November 08, 2009

 

Day 1358 - Sunday!

Greetings, Blogregation!

The weekend is flying by...

As seen on a church sign:

'Let's meet at my house before the game, ok? -GOD'

Here's a really cute Savi-expression. Maybe 'I know I'm totally cute and adorable so I'll gaze into the camera'...

Heather - I loved the card from you all with Savannah's scribble on it. Thank you!

Send more artwork! I am looking forward to lots of refrigerator art from Miss Savannah. My fridge used to have LAYERS of stuff on it, and tons of magnets. It is not quite so populated now, but still plenty.

I have a whole suitcase full of Heather and Evan's childhood art - with no clue what to do with it. Any ideas? Take photos of it and gently discard the originals? Vacuum seal it?

After yesterdays blog, I periodically yell out 'Car Wash!' in an off key tuneful voice, and Charlie cracks up every time...

Gotta go - have a nice Sunday and TTFN!

Comments:
Hi all! So, I put my red in my hair yesterday (inspired by mamma)and I really like it! I only used a 28 day non-permanent color, so now to decide if I go to the salon to have it done for real! Instead of dying my WHOLE head, what I'm thinking is to have strawberry blonde highlights added to my hair. Then I can have a little fun color, but not TOO CRAZY!

I've been working on Savi's bedroom today...hoping to FINALLY have it done by the end of this month. Merry Xmas to ME!! lol! I will be so happy when all her stuff is finally in her bedroom instead of in the hallway, living room, etc....
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!
 
Somehow I missed something, I didn't get the car wash joke...

It's an interesting idea to take pictures of their artwork, and then you can store it in your computer, or in an album. I love the stick people that little children draw. A circle with stick arms, stick legs. I saw one at the school where I teach, that was a self-portrait.
 
Marcia, read yesterday's blog.
 
Hi everyone! Ooooh, I love those Savi pictures. So cute! Enjoy all of the comments! Can't think of anything with which to highlight my white locks! Tonight at Mary Ann's we'll be celebrating cousin, Janie's birthday! She is Aunt Nancy's age--any body want to guess? Gil and I took off and put back on the monitor cord to the pcu, and to the power strip, and it still goes blank, coming back on unpredictably--sometimes I'll shake it slightly. Very strange!
 
Savi's back, also with a cute hairdo, shorter than Grammy Gigi!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?