Friday, November 06, 2009

 

Day 1356 - Foiled Again!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

I have a 9am dentist appointment, then a 12:30 appointment at the hair place to have my hair highlighted - not so many foils as this, just some.

It's Friday, hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Savannah is 20 months old today!

This morning's hair experiment - I washed it, didn't dry it, and put some gel in it. We'll see what happens.

I noticed something this morning. When I stepped out of the shower I didn't have a 'jet' of water running out of my hair. That is nice... I might actually be able to use ONE towel instead of one for the hair and one for the bod.

Better get crackin! Have a nice Friday and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Doesn't it FEEL wonderful washing short hair? Makes me want to run out and get MINE cut. Mike is away this weekend at a show, so I re-dyed JENN'S hair...(shhh, don't tell. lol) It is a GORGEOUS chestnutty brown/RED. It looks so cool. Almost PURPLE in the sunlight. Now I'm thinking I might get one of those non-permanent colors (the 28 day wash out ones) and try a new color too...a red one. Good time for experimenting while hubby is gone. haha!

I want PICTURES as soon as you are highlighted!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It's DONE, and I LOVE IT! Call me when you get home. Can you still webcam??

xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?