Thursday, November 05, 2009

 

Day 1355 - Lions and Tigers and Mousse, Oh My!


Greetings, all creatures Great and Shorn...

Okay - someone tell me why I need half a million hair products to have LESS hair?

I have hair spray, I have mousse, I have headbands, I have clips.

By the way - isn't Mousse the Maine State animal? Ha!

I have a plug in curling iron, I have an electric curling brush.

I have all this STUFF to try to control the insignificant amount of hair on my head...

Let's see - I have some 'ends' that wave one way - some that wave the other way. If I try to make them all go in the same direction, then I look like I am attempting an afro. If I wash it and start again, they'll wave in a completely different direction.

I haven't attempted the blow dryer yet either - I'll end up looking like Peppermint Patty for sure.

How can I best compound this hair dilemma? I think I'll go get it highlighted, which I've never done in my entire life.

TTFN and have a good hair day!

Comments:
Karen,
The highlighting seems like a great idea! Hang in there, things will come together eventually.
CLS
 
I apologize for laughing through the entire blog! Oh my! Welcome to the world of short hair. Not to worry, it will all be gone soon, then it will all grow back, honest! I had highlights once and that was pretty. How about advice from the hair dresser that cut your hair?

The monitor seems to be working OK today--I did check the plugs and they seemed secure. I guess time will tell.

I'll check the blog later to see how little Savi is doing.
 
Hi all! Mom, I CANNOT WAIT to see your hair highlighted. You should have the hairdresser 'mess' it up a bit...chop into it and give you a messier, almost layered cut. That would look super cute! I wanna play with it when I see you. I'll bring my straightener. =)

soooo, Savi had a really bad night with the sniffles and coughing, and Mamma was just as bad. Ugh. Sick AGAIN! My throat is sandpaper and my nose is a faucet. When will all this end?????????? But on a better note, Savi is still adorable =) lol
 
If you have it layered, sometimes that helps, with a short cut. I like to have my short hair in a layered cut or else it's too straight down around my face. If you get a real good hairdresser, they do a better job with a layered cut. Expensive, but worth it.

I used to color and highlight my hair. I loved it. That's expensive, too. In my next life I'll dye my hair purple and wear weird clothes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?