Wednesday, November 04, 2009

 

Day 1354 - Rapunzel, Rapunzel - What? No Hair?


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I don't think this is a very flattering picture of me, but I just have to get over the ego thing.

Do I really have a square face, or does it just look like that in the photo?

SEE ALL THAT STUFF in my hands?

THAT IS MY HAIR! MY HERETOFORE INSEPARABLE HAIR!

For the first time since I was a kid, I have short hair.

IT FEELS WIERD FOR SURE.

I am experimenting with hair clips and head bands to figure out how to fix it without much effort.

At first I thought I look like someone wearing a helment made of hair, but Charlie says it isn't that different so I am trying to get over it.

I expect lots of sympathetic comments and compliments on my short hair today.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Karen, You look great! That takes a lot of courage, but you did it! You look beautiful with any hair style (and will look beautiful without hair, that I'm sure!) Whatever it takes to be well is what we care about!
 
Karen ...
Put on your usual smile and you look exactly the same. I think it's the distressed look on your face that is making you look and feel different.
Just think, once this is over with and your hair starts growing back you can try any hair style you like! Cheryl
 
OMG you look ADORABLE!!!!!!! I've always wanted to see you with short hair...Never expected to see you with short hair AND the long hair still in your HANDS! haha! Love it though. Doesn't it feel wonderful when you wash it? (HAVE you done that yet?) I always love the feeling after I've cut my hair short...
 
Karen, I think you look wonderful (but understandably shell-shocked to be giving up your long hair after all these years.) It does not look like a helmet!! I'm with Heather--I have thought you would also look good in short hair.

When I had my long hair cut in 1994I cried the whole time! Much easier to take care of though.
 
only just seen the new you - it suits you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?