Monday, November 02, 2009

 

Day 1352 - Monday in Zombieland

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Do you like zombie movies?

I do, but I can't remember any Zombie COMEDIES.

We went to see 'Zombieland' this weekend, and it was HILARIOUS!

I highly recommend it IF you can stand the gore of Zombies.

It is funny, entertaining, you'll like the characters, and the zombies are appropriately creepy, all at the same time.

Not for kids though!

That's all I've got to say, except the Tennessee Titans finally won a game this year. Woo Hoo!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
I've added my comments re yesterday's blog here--didn't realize I was posting for Sunday and noone will see them.
____________________
I'm with Karen! I was so looking forward to Savi in the act of trick or treating! Funny she was ready to leave after one lollipop. Was she a little frightened, just tired or both?
And looking at Halloween clearance yesterday--you are certainly your mother's daughter!
I am wearing a Karen discount top -- animal print/flowers (red) crepe. And the $6.00 (or was it two for $6, Karen?)snowman turtleneck is in my suitcase waiting for the Thanksgiving trip.
 
haha! I looked Nancy =) I just might have to do that w/ the baby. It just wont be the same =( We went to the East side so we were on a sidewalk instead of the road, everything was covered in leaves, there were other kids everywhere...you just can't re-create it all...=( I PROMISE I will film it ALL next year! She was REALLY tired, Nancy, to answer your question, but she also has no idea what the other candy IS, so once she got a lollipop she KNEW she had something good in her hand and wanted it BADLYYYYYY! haha!!
 
I'm not a zombieland person, sorry! Enjoyed your comments, Nancy and Heather (and always the blog, Karen!). I'm cooking a boiled dinner and Mary Ann is coming down to help us eat it! Gil and I brought in some more wood today from outside the garage where it was stacked to dry, etc. (whatever else wood does), into the garage to spend the winter. We bring about a week's worth at a time down to the basement throughout the cold months.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?