Saturday, October 31, 2009

 

Day 1350 - Happy Halloween!


Greetings, Bloggy Trick or Treaters!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Here's another photo of our favorite bumblebee.

Don't forget to change your clocks tonight - fall back an hour vs. spring ahead an hour.

I've got a wash going - wait a minute so I can change it over.

(We pause for a message from our sponsor...)

Okay, I'm back. We don't have any plans today, but yesterday we went to see the movie 'Paranormal Activity'.

It 'feels' a little like the Blair Witch project, but I won't tell any more than that. We were appropriately creeped out by it. ;-)

There are several other movies I'd like to see, maybe we'll hit another one this weekend.

Have fun trick or treating! Take pictures!

Comments:
Another sweet photo of Savi! Karen, you see the movies I hope to avoid! Tonight is a party at the Legion Hall prior to the regular dance which we will attend, but not in costume. I sort of wish I had bought something, but will wear black slacks and those Halloween pumpkin socks you gave me ages ago!
 
We are heading out shortly for some quick trick or treating then home to crash. The Reptile show was busy and pretty good for a first show! Savi had a great time entertaining everyone and running around the ballroom. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?