Friday, October 30, 2009

 

Day 1349 - Halloween Eve!

Greetings, Bloggy Trick or Treaters!

Here's Little Miss Adorable, dressed up in her Bee costume for Halloween. Too cute!

It's Friday! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Trick or Treat! Fri-day! Trick or Treat!'

I have just a few mini candy bars ready for any stray Trick or Treaters who stop by. (I doubt we'll have any!)

I tried a new candy bar - Nestle Crunch Crisp, that tastes like a cross between a Nestle Crunch and a Twix bar. I like them!

You can read about them if you want to...

http://www.nestlecrunch.com/products.aspx

My favorite candy bars? Hmm - to name a few - Almond Joy, Mounds bars, Butterfingers, and Peanut butter cups. But I also love Chunky's and Heath Bars (toffee).

Ok, now I'm hungry and I have to eat breakfast!

TTFN and have a nice Halloween!

Comments:
What a beautiful little girl our Savi is! Busy day--gotta go! Have a great weekend everyone, including Halloween, and get better, Heather!
 
I am AT WORK today and feeling pretty darn good. =)

I got a couple cute pics of my chickadee last night. She has figured out that she can SEE herself when I take her picture, so she doesn't mind (in small doses) if I take a picture, as long as I show it to her.

She is at the Wiggles today w/ Janet. I WISH I could have taken her myself. =( She will have so much fun....

Reptile show tomorrow at the Crowne Plaza, then trick or treating with the girls in EP tomorrow night. (gonna go around Jen's Mom's area so we can visit her & my friend Tania.)
 
I can't wait to see photos of Savi trick or treating--I hope she likes it.
I remember taking a 2 yr old girl trick or treating and she was wide eyed with amazement that people actually gave her candy, when adults were usually trying to keep it away from her.

I will be going to the opera ("Daughter of the Regiment") on Halloween so I'll wear all black with a bright orange boa.
 
Heather, so you are on the mend. Great! Nancy what is a boa? Did you mean bow? Sounds like a great costume! Gil and I are arriving at the WP Historical Society at 5 pm to sell tickets for the Hunter's breakfast! Goodness sakes!
 
Like a FEATHER BOA Grammy? You know, those big frilly things that wrap around your neck? I'm sure you have seen them...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?