Thursday, October 29, 2009

 

Day 1348 - The pumpkins keep rolling in...

Greetings, aspiring Pumpkin Picasso's!

Here are more OUTSTANDING pumpkin carvings - just look at the one of Jack Nicholson on the right!! EEEK!

I like the one with the hand sticking out of it too.

And of course, the pumpkins that got sick to their stomach. If they had one...

Well - I won't blog long - you can chat in the comments if you want to. All of these photos OUGHT to be enough food for conversation.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
I was eating a scone while looking at the barfing pumpkin. EWWWW! All very clever, was this photo from a contest online?
 
I love all the pumpkins!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

And for all keeping up, I am still home sick. lol.
 
Hi Nancy - I grabbed this photo collage from the internet, don't know the who's and why's...

Heather - get well!

xxxx
 
Barfing pumpkins--that's a first! Heather, get well soon! Karen, keep healing! Hi Nancy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?