Wednesday, October 28, 2009

 

Day 1347 - Midweek, and my pumpkin is uncarved!


Greetings, Bloggy Pumpkin Carvers!

Here is another awesome pumpkin, gobbling another one. Oh no!

This one looks really huge to me, or is that an illusion?

My lonely, unloved pumpkin is sitting on the kitchen table waiting for someone to carve it.

Who would that SOMEONE be?

Well, I guess it had better be ME, eh?

Maybe I should call the kids next door and ask one of them to come over and carve it.

I have been known to borrow the neighbor kids before to help decorate the Christmas tree...

No dream report today - I slept very soundly after our visitors brought us a great meal of baked chicken, multigrain french bread (OMG), baked beans, country corn, and mac 'n cheese. THEN a 'Sock it to me Pudding Cake' for dessert - kind of a walnut spice cake. THEN presents...

Thank you for everything, Debbie and Elaine!

TTFN and have a great Wednesday!

Comments:
What's with these sicko pumpkin photos, Karen? Love 'em!
Pumpkin carving--mmm-don't you have a big KID living with you?

So glad you have visitors bearing food and gifts! I'm sure having people around you who care is a big help.
 
Gifts in October--that's great--all through the month! You deserve a gift every day, but where you would put them all? We haven't even bought a pumpkin for the front steps. Tsk, Tsk, no Halloween spirit!They freeze up so fast and have an early Nov melt down, that it's hardly worth it. We're having a pork roast, oven-browned potatoes, and butternut squash for supper, ymmm! Your supper last night sounded so delicious!

Hello to Heather and Savi--hoping the Mom is much better today!
 
Hi all. LOVE the pumpkin pics! Really makes me want to run out and buy some new ones to carve like that. Next year...
Glad your dinner went well last night. How nice! =) Speaking of gifts, thank you so much for the kids' Halloween cards! Jen already used half her gift $ to have her eyebrows ripped out. OUCH. lol! And she loved the actual card too...put it on her wall. =) <3 Her family doesn't do all that kind of stuff, so it's really extra exciting when she gets a card from you. THANK YOU FOR THAT!!

I am feeling a little better, but not better enough, apparantly. Worked half the day, then they sent me home with orders not to come back till Monday. I think I may sneak back in on Friday to do some paperwork, but I will gladly stay home tomorrow. Today was ROUGH.
 
I had to check the blog to see how you were doing, Heather. What a tough week! Good idea to stay home until Monday. Take care of yourself!
We're up late watching the Yankees/Phillies game. Phillies are winning 5 to 0. Wow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?