Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Day 1346 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Halloween-wanna-be's!

Here's a perfect photo for Twofer Tuesday, unless you're the pumpkin getting eaten, that is...

This afternoon two of my girlfriends are coming over to visit and bringing us supper.

We are also getting a new freezer delivered today, because our old one keeps annoying me. Charlie has to fix it every few months, and the seal is letting cold air escape.

Yay for the new freezer!

Dream update - I dreamt I was on the upper floor of a house, and there were two rooms, side by side, each with a kitchen area. I felt comfortable in the house, like I had been there before.

I was planning to make coffee, but I couldn't find a scoop.

I grabbed some measuring spoons out of an RX-type pharmaceutical bag sitting on a shelf, (they looked like free samples), but a Russian-accented guy showed up and told me I couldn't use them.

I apologized for assuming I could have one of them, SINCE HE HAD A WHOLE BAG FULL STUCK ON A SHELF ABANDONED (all the while thinking he was selfish not to just give me one of the stupid samples), but proceeded to make coffee anyway in the other kitchen. I discovered that there were all kinds of bags of coffee pre-measured in packages, though it looked like a huge amount for one pot.

My dream moved on, and I don't remember actually HAVING any of the coffee...

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
that coffee jerk. I LOVE dreams, no matter how grumpy or confusing they may be. I just had a dream that I took a waitressing job at some ice cream/breakfast place....somewhere I'd gone to as a kid, apparantly, because the girl getting ready to train me brought me upstairs (then up MORE stairs) to a hidden 'staff' bathroom that had my writing in the medicine cabinet..Heather loves so and so...SO FUNNY!!!

Last day of sick days. I feel well enough to suck it up and go to work tomorrow. Still am not 'WELL' but good enough to try.
 
Glad you're starting to feel better, Heather! Congratulations on the 'graffiti' dream, sounds awesome! xxxx
 
Glad you are better, Heather, and wish you could stay home longer! Duty calls! Karen, enjoy your company--how sweet of your friends to visit and bring supper! Yes, a new freezer sounds like a necessity, not a luxury. I never know what to make of your dreams, except they certainly are interesting. Of course we know the significance of a pharmaceutical bag, but not the Russian voice, or the coffee. I had a dream last night with Uncle Doug at the farm--he was making ice cubes in an old-fashion metal
ice cube tray, the ones that have a handle that lifts up to dislodge the ice cubes. That was the scene, nothing more. In another scene, I was visiting my old job, and someone had an address and phone # I wanted, but could never catch up with that person. The dream was one scene after another, all different. I was glad to wake up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?