Sunday, October 25, 2009

 

Day 1344 - Sunday!


Greetings, Blogregation!

It was cold overnight- in the 30's. Last night Charlie built a fire, and the flame initially came up right in the center!

It looked like a little torch coming up from between the logs.

It was so cool I took a picture of it.

I saw a funny church sign when we were in Columbia the other day, and now I can't think of what it was...

Oh! I remember - it was 'Looking for a sign from God? Maybe this is it!'

I dreamed last night that I was at a 'straight-out-of-a-Bing Crosby-movie' Christmas resort area, complete with huge, fancy department stores filled with Christmas gifts and china and textbook holiday cheer. My dream even had corny 50's Christmas music playing in the air and within the stores. Talk about detailed...

Bottom line - I got separated from the group during a food stop (going for ketchup), wandered around the whole place, and didn't have my cell phone on. My niece from California was visiting for the first time, and she was indignantly (and deservedly) upset and worried about my disappearance. Everyone else thought it was kind of funny when I finally turned on my phone.

We were reunited at a Pfaltzgraff-style store named 'P. Breuner' of all things...

Alls well and Christmas is coming! TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, for a dream analyst there are many issues in your dream, for sure! But simply we can just say you're looking forward to Christmas!!

Looking forward to seeing "Halloween Savi" and so sorry you're still sick, Heather!!
 
I have a lot of dreams about wandering around, too, trying to get somewhere and having trouble getting there. Sometimes they're in schools, sometimes in cities, sometimes in churches and I'm late for my church service. And I can't find my organ shoes. And the choir music's not ready. And the service has already started and I'm not there.

But luckily I wake up. It sounds pretty good in your dream though, at least the Christmas department store part.

Hey, the cursor was just going on and off right in sync with the clock behind me. It's perfectly timed for a second.
 
Yes, I have issues, and yes, I love Christmas! However, I will do my best to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up the tree...
 
Hmmm, another interesting dream. Sorry no analysis comes to mind! Love that picture of your fireplace--nice looking logs as well as flame! We had a fire in the stove in the basement last night for the first time, also. We were so warm and cozy we didn't feel like getting changed to go dancing, so we stayed home and watched a Hallmark channel story about a couple who dated in high school, then met again 20 yrs later. We enjoyed reminiscing about our own match up! Get well soon, Heather!
 
sick sick sick. Probably not going to work tomorrow either. Stinky!! uploading party pics right now, so take a peek in the morning, all. Everyone was really cute! Wish I hadn't been sick and MUTE for it, though. Next year....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?