Saturday, October 24, 2009

 

Day 1343 - Halloween approacheth!

Greetings, Bloggy Halloween-watchers!

I spent the morning writing out and mailing my Halloween cards, so I won't write much here.

Heather - what does your pumpkin look like? How about a picture?

I don't have a pumpkin yet, so here are some I grabbed from the internet.

Pretty neat, huh?

I think I'd like to have a pumpkin carving of a full moon and a cemetery... With a more traditional 'face' on the other side!

What about YOUUUUUU?

I have a pork roast cooking in a roasting bag in my turkey roaster - I'm going to make BBQ out of it.

Have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
I didn't take pictures of the pumpkins and they are already starting to cave in...bummer. I will try to get a couple pics anyway. Party today...has managed to bump itself back to ALL original guests minus adults. I still have NO VOICE at all, so I am not able to entertain parents tonight. Kids party only. Jen, Kait & Anthony made the cupcakes, I made a chocolate cake & decorated the top like a cemetary (somewhat. my ghosts looked a lot like snowmen...lol) and now most of the people have already come and gone...time to get the baby ready for bed. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?