Friday, October 23, 2009

 

Day 1342 - FRIDAY!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

See - even moss-faced tree people
are happy it's Friday.


You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'


We had some thunderstorms overnight, and it will be rainy today, but thankfully Charlie got the grass mowed earlier this week.


Heather - are you feeling any better?


I just lost half my blog posting- I must have lost connection for a minute. Drat!

Did I tell you the neighbors horse got loose the other day? Charlie was taking me to a doctors appointment, and there was the horse, standing near their driveway. I called them to tell them the horse was loose, and it is safe and sound where it belongs now.

Anyway - I was also saying that I don't have a pumpkin yet, but I want some pumpkin seeds!

Maybe we'll fix that issue this weekend...

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Good morning everyone! A busy day for me as I'm going to a Congregational Church conference mtg in Portland later today, and it continues tomorrow.

Get well, Heather!

Liked that face on the tree, and the story about your neighbor's horse getting out but not very far away thanks to your quick call.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
 
I was hoping the horse would take up residence in your barn like the donkey did LOL.

Heather, hope you're recovering!!
 
Hi all. Still sick. Brought Savi to Janet's this morning and slept from 9-2. It was wonderful. =) Some of the Halloween party has been cancelled. Only a few people are coming now since I really can't do much 'hosting' now. bummer.
 
Aw.. why not just reschedule it and don't have it this weekend? There's still 2 Saturdays before November...
 
We cancelled it, then changed our minds and just made it smaller. We have our big snake pit show next weekend so we are outa luck for another date...

I am feeling a bit better after my marathon nap today. Nyquil tonight should make tomorrow even better!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?