Thursday, October 22, 2009

 

Day 1341 - Of Boogeymen and Bats


Greetings, Bloggy Halloweeners!

We passed a church sign in Franklin yesterday, just as it was getting dark. The church sign said 'God is bigger than the Boogeyman'.

Well I should hope so! Hope he kicks some Boogeyman-behind too!

A few miles down the road toward home, we were accosted by a large bat, that came flying straight at us, swooping up and down.

It went - swoop...swoop... SPLAT, as it hit the windshield and bounced away. We were shocked!

Sorry PETA, we didn't mean to hit it, it hit US.

So - Boogeyman is still with us, the bat is not.

TTFN and hope you have a better Thursday!

Comments:
OH NO!! Hope the bat is ok...what a dummy. Thought you were a HUGE delicious bug, i guess.

I'm sick today...my boss is debating whether or not to send me home. I'm thinking I can make it till 5, she isn't so sure. lol....no patients tomorrow, so I'll most likely take that day to rest up for the Halloween party. Figures I've gotta get sick!!!
 
Aw - that's no fun! Get well! xxx-ooo
 
A doctor should not allow a sick person in her office esp with the flu going around!
Hope you're all better for the party.
Karen loved the shooting star photo but the bat? yuk. Have Aunt Mary Ann tell you her bat story at Thanksgiving.
 
=( I had to leave work at 4. my voice is completely gone...guess it will be a quiet party...grrr
 
Get some 'stuff' for your throat, and PLEASE REST! XXXX
 
Poor Heather! Hope your voice returns by Sat's party!

I too hate the bat picture! No more bats, please, dear Karen! And I'm sorry one hit your car. Ugggg!

We have the Yankees/Angel's game on hoping the Angels will win--sorry Steve, Lyn, and Mike!
 
Ok, have to put in my 2 cents...LOVE BATS!! and Love the bat picture. Thanks all...getting better slowly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?