Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

Day 1339 - Lions and Tigers and Goats, Oh My!


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Monday is gone, and it's all downhill till Friday!

No, the pumpkin patch didn't have lions and tigers, but it did have goats, and pumpkins!

Savannah loves animals, just like her mom! I like that 'oreo' goat, it's cute.

Charlie is out in the woods this morning, but it's in the 30's so I don't think he'll stay out there too long. Brrrr....

We are supposed to have a couple of warm days today and tomorrow - all the way to 70 degrees! I'll take it. I like the fall weather as long as it's not too cold.

Well - have a nice Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
OMG!! Can that little girl get any cuter? And the goat is cute too. That's a photo that needs to go into a grammy album.
If it's cold there at least Charlie can get acclimated for his Maine trip.
 
Hi Karen, Hi Nancy! Yes, I agree, can little Savi get any cuter! A prize photo with the goats! Karen, I'm so happy you are continuing to feel well. Last night and this morning I baked for the Bingo food counter (2 apple pies, one grapenut pie, and molasses cookies--the cookies are in bags of 3 and sell pretty well), then went to a luncheon at church, now have put together 14 sandwiches (chicken, egg, and ham salad), and will leave at 3:30 to meet another lady at the Legion Hall where we will get steamed hot dogs and rolls ready to sell when the Bingo folks arrive about 5pm. Should get back about 9. Gil is out with another Legionaire picking up flags in the cemeteries before winter arrives, then he'll be calling the Bingo later. The life of retirement!
 
The life of retirement sounds PRETTY DARN BUSY Grammy!! sheesh.
Well, I am very nearly ready for bed already. Savi had a very sleepless night which meant so did I! We were up at 2am watching Barney. ick.

My baby girl sure does love animals! Every single one, every single kind. She gets so excited, even to see a picture! I love it =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?