Sunday, October 18, 2009

 

Day 1337 - Sunday and Frost on the Barbie


Greetings, Blogregation!

Here is a cute Halloween photo of Savannah with a BOO sticker on her head while Heather and her friend do Halloween crafts.

I wish I'd bought that 'pregnant pumpkin' the other day, I was going to put a belly button and a belly button RING on it...

We had our first frost of the season last night - it was in the 30's. Brrrr....

When I woke up this morning, I asked Charlie excitedly 'Did Santa Claus come in the night? Can we open our stockings?' Charlie enjoys my constant acting out... he really does...

I saw my SECOND Christmas commercial last night - if was a Kmart layaway commercial. Big surprise, huh?

Thank you to TY and SY for coming by yesterday with a meal and an ORCHID! The care of this orchid is awesome, because you water it once a week using three ice cubes, and that is so easy even I can do it. Thanks, again, I love it!

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
Such a kooky sister, about Christmas, I can hear you saying that. You should hear the baby talk that comes out of me!
 
I'm back from New Jersey. Love seeing the Savi pumpkin photos. Will we be seeing Savi at Thanksgiving? We need a cute little toddler to cheer us up this year.
 
I love the boo sticker. I have MORE stickers and pumpkins for Jen & the boys to cut up today. Poor things. I'm glad they all tolerate my silly activities. LOL!!

Nancy, not sure about Thanksgiving. I am working on that. Found out the other day that we are open the day after Thanksgiving...who DOES THAT??? So now I have to beg for the time off. =(
 
Tell them you have 100 relatives waiting to see Savi--will that help? Know it's a problem with a new job, but wish you luck!

Eric finally booked his flight--he'll meet up with me at Dulles and we'll arrive in Portand Tues a.m, and leave Friday afternoon, so he can work on Sat & Sun.
 
We're back from NJ also. At the services, Kathy's niece gave a beautiful eulogy describing how much Kathy loved and was loved, which was echoed by one of the grandchildren. What better way could any of us be remembered?

Well the Patriots are playing the TN Titans in snow, so I guess we are back in NE alright!

Miss you so much Karen and Charlie. I felt so much better seeing you, Karen, and know you will get through this!

Love all those darling photos of Savannah! Yes, Heather, beg for that Friday off!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?