Saturday, October 17, 2009

 

Day 1336 - The weekend is here!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here is Savannah, trying to heft a huge pumpkin. I don't think she could even ROLL that one!

Heather - are you going again today? I didn't check the weather to see if it was raining there.

Charlie took me on a drive yesterday, and we stopped to get a few groceries at Walmart.

We saw a pumpkin that looked like it had a pregnant belly - it was $4 and I was SOOO tempted to buy it!

Also - Walmart had REAL BUTTER for 99 cents a POUND - that is unheard of, after butter was $4 and $5 a pound for so long.

I bought 2 pounds and froze one for the holidays.

I am in the mood for macaroni salad later today, so I've got some rotini cooking.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Comments:
Hi all! It was super freezing cold today so we didn't brave the pumpkin patch, but we DID have a great time at Titi Tania's house. She bought small pumpkins for Savi & Noah to decorate, some foam stickers in different halloween shapes, some blank foam pumpkins, cute headbands and a wooden halloween mask to color. Savi had a great time coloring her mask and tearing apart the foam stickers. Oh, and Tania got a bead necklace kit (halloween themed) that both Savi and Noah wore all day. Savi sat with Tania most of the day leaving me free to play with little Sofia. She's almost 8 months old already, and so insanely cute!!! It was a fun afternoon. Tania & I took the big kids out for Friendly's (lunch, not ice cream) after our crafts and then me & Savi went home to sleep. Nice day!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?