Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 1335 - Friday, or Saturday Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's another pumpkin patch photo of Miss Savannah.

I think the pumpkin she is pointing to weighs more that she does!

Well, it's Friday - you know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

We are expecting cold weather for the next few days, and might have frost for the first time this fall during the weekend. Brrrr...

But next week is looking up, back to the 60's and 70's again.

On a sad note, today my family is gathering for the funeral of my Aunt Kathy, and I wish I could be there. This has been a very tough year for my family!

Have a good Friday and a good weekend, everyone!

Comments:
Hi all, happy Friday! I'm at work, falling asleep at my desk. SO TIRED! Lunch break is almost over...time to be productive again. Mike has already hit the road for this weekend's show, and Jen is staying w/ her Mom tonight. Just me and the baby!! And hopefully, if it doesn't rain, I'll have more cute pumpkin pictures from tomorrow!!!
 
Hey K -

just reading some of your blogs from 2006 - very funny!
We had a fun time out with all our kids(well, except Will) this week. Of course Dad paid the bill...we were celebrating Charles' 25th birthday..on Gil's birthday. So let's just say we were celebrating Gils...sorry we forgot, Gil! Next is Kako's b'day on the 23rd. I will not say how old. I'll just say um, for myself anyway, I never looked better than when I was 29... OOPS.
These pics of Savi in the pumpkin patch are SO sweet!

Go Yankees!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?